Note: please scroll down to locate the dinner reservation form link
From September to June the Shorewood Men’s Club meets the first (1st) and third (3rd) Wednesday at Hubbard Park lodge. All Shorewood Men’s Club events are open to members and their spouses or guests.
Dinner is usually $18 per person buffet style, and around $22 for special event dinners that have sit-down table service. Pay for the dinner as you enter the lodge, cash only.
- 6 pm – Conversation and beverages (cash bar)
- 6:30 pm – Pledge of Allegiance and a brief prayer, and then dinner is served and includes a salad, main course, and dessert prepared by the chef at Hubbard Park Lodge. Coffee, milk, and iced tea are available along with a full bar.
- 7:15 pm – Club announcements, and the guest speaker starts the topic for the evening. This portion of the meeting is open to the public.
- 8:30 pm (approximate) – Guest speaker/evening wrap-up. Die-hard Sheepshead card players begin their post-meeting activities.
Reservations are required and should be made by noon on the day (Tuesday) prior to the dinner meeting (Wednesday). If you make reservations, we ask that you honor them – as we guarantee a dinner to everyone that RSVP’ed. (BTW, the SMC guarantees a minimum number of meals to the catering service, even if we don’t have enough attendees to cover the cost!) Vegetarian meals are available – just mention that in your reservation.
- reservation form
- see who’s signed up so far via the reservation form
- reservations can also be made by calling/texting the Shorewood Men’s Club reservation phone number on the Contact page.
Hubbard Park Lodge
3565 N. Morris Blvd.
(the Lodge is behind, North of, the Shorewood River Club building; and across from the Hubbard Park Beer Garden)
Click here for Google Maps