- RESERVE YOUR DINNER HERE
- Reservations can also be made by calling the Bob Adams.
- Standing dinner list – persons who plan to attend every meeting (no RSVP required) – please see Andrew Meurer to be added to the list
Note: no reservations nor money required for Family Night (Sept and June).
From September to June the Shorewood Men’s Club meets the first (1st) and third (3rd) Wednesday at Hubbard Park Lodge. There are no meetings in July nor August. All Shorewood Men’s Club events are open to members and their spouses or guests.
Dinner is $20 per person buffet style; and a bit extra for special event dinners with sit-down table service. Please pay for the dinner as you enter the lodge, cash only please (checks from members is ok, but definitely no credit/debit cards).
- 6 pm – Conversation and beverages (cash bar)
- 6:30 pm – Pledge of Allegiance and a brief prayer, and then dinner is served and includes a salad, main course, and dessert prepared by the chef at Hubbard Park Lodge. Coffee, milk, and iced tea are available along with a full bar.
- 7:15 pm – Club announcements, and the guest speaker starts the topic for the evening. This portion of the meeting is open to the public. Some of the past presentations can be found here.
- 8:30 pm (approximate) – Guest speaker/evening wrap-up. Die-hard Sheepshead card players begin their post-meeting activities.
Reservations are required and should be made by Tuesday noon one day prior to the Wednesday dinner meeting. If you make reservations, we ask that you honor them – as we guarantee a dinner to everyone that RSVP’ed. Vegetarian meals are available – just mention that in your reservation. BTW, the SMC guarantees a minimum number of meals (cost-wise) to the catering service, even when we don’t have enough attendees to cover the cost!
Click here for Google Maps